The Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation is proud to be among the NYRR’s official Charity Partners for the 2018 TCS New York City Marathon.
The 2018 TCS New York City Marathon is a true bucket-list event for any runner. Don’t miss out on this incredible experience. The TCS New York City Marathon course is a 26.2-mile block party through the world’s most diverse city, and a model for big-city marathons around the world. You’ll start on Staten Island then tour the city’s five five boroughs, over the Queensboro Bridge and into Central Park for the finish. The TCS New York City Marathon is not only a celebration of community spirit, but also a once-in-a-lifetime personal achievement.
Running for Team Colon Cancer Challenge not only provides you with guaranteed entry, it also gives you the opportunity to change lives and give back to your community.
By being a Team CCCF Teammate, in exchange for fundraising for The Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation, we provide fundraising support, personalized virtual training, guaranteed race entry, pre-event Inspiration Dinner, race day gear and much more!
Event hashtag: #TCSNYCMARATHON, #TEAMCCCF use it in your tweets, Instagrams, and Facebook posts!
Please fill out the APPLICATION and return it to us to be considered on a first come first serve basis.
Team Colon Cancer Challenge (Team CCC) Guaranteed Entry Fundraising minimum: $3000.00
- 2018 TCS New York City Marathon guaranteed entry
- NYRR virtual personalized training
- Race planning/race day planning
- Team CCC tech shirt
- Fundraising page and enthusiastic support
- Invitation to exclusive Team CCC Annual events including our Annual Team Dinner
- Complimentary registration for the 2018 Colon Cancer Challenge events
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making your miles count in the fight against colorectal cancer!
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD AN APPLICATION
For more information contact CCCF at email@example.com