The Colon Cancer Challenge Foundation is proud to be among the NYRR’s official Charity Partners for the 2017 United Airlines New York City Half.
The 2017 United Airlines NYC Half will take runners from around the city and the globe on a 13.1-mile tour of NYC. Led by a talent-packed roster of American and international elites, runners will stop traffic in Manhattan this March!
Event hashtag: #UnitedNYCHalf—use it in your tweets, Instagrams, and Facebook posts!
GUARANTEE YOUR ENTRY NOW
Guarantee your spot in the 2017 United Airlines NYC Half today by signing up to run with TEAM COLON CANCER CHALLENGE – get expert coaching and the opportunity to help us fight the nation’s second deadliest cancer killer – colorectal cancer.
Please fill out the APPLICATION and return it to us to be considered on a first come first serve basis.
Team Colon Cancer Challenge (Team CCC) packages – Fundraising minimum: $1250.00
- 2017 United Airlines NYC Half guaranteed entry
- NYRR virtual training
- Race planning/race day planning
- Team CCC tech shirt
- Fundraising page and enthusiastic support
- Invitation to exclusive Team CCC Annual events including our Annual Team Dinner
- Complimentary registration for the 2017 Colon Cancer Challenge
- The satisfaction of knowing you are making your miles count in the fight against colorectal cancer!
GRAB YOUR GUARANTEED ENTRY TODAY!
For more information contact CCCF at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 914.305.6674.